RLI Environmental combines A+ rated financial strength with $10 million of limits
to provide you with a stable market for environmental risks. We offer coverage for a broad range of
environmental exposures and we have exceptional industry expertise. Our minimum premiums address the
needs of small clients and coverage is available on a national basis.
- Combined general liability & environmental impairment liability
- Site specific environmental liability
- Contractors pollution liability
- Consultants professional (E&O) liability
- Combined general liability, contractors pollution & environmental consultants professional liability
- Storage tank liability
- Contractors: street and road, excavation, painting, landscape and sewer
- Site specific: auto dealers, chemical plants, contractors yards, food processing, golf courses, manufacturing,
healthcare, landfills, fuel storage, commercial real estate, waste treatment, warehouses and municipalities
- Environmental consultants/contractors: asbestos abatement, clean-up and remediation, hazardous materials,
lead abatement, mold remediation and radon
- Tank liability: gas stations, oil terminals, hospitals, hotels and offices
The actual coverages, terms and conditions will be set forth in the insurance policy.
Some insurance coverages are offered through our non-admitted surplus lines insurer, Mt. Hawley Insurance Company.